Cambridgeshire Community Foundation - Cambridgeshire Coronavirus Community Fund
The Cambridgeshire Coronavirus Community Fund is open to constituted community organisations throughout Cambridgeshire (including Peterborough), who are supporting isolated older and vulnerable people at this time.
Grants between £1,000 and £5,000 will be considered (larger grants may be available for groups working in partnership). We aim for the process to take between 5 and 10 days.
The focus of the fund will be to offer community organisations emergency funding to deal with emerging issues in the community, affecting older people (aged 60 and over) and other vulnerable people (high risk, pre-existing medical conditions), as a result of the continuing threat of Covid-19. This will include; the need for self-isolation, financial hardship, potential for hunger, lack of shelter, further exacerbation of health issues, loneliness and isolation of these people.
Who to contact
- 01223 410535 01223 410535
- Cambridgeshire Coronavirus Community Fund
Where to go
- Cambridgeshire Community Foundation
Cambridgeshire Community Foundation, Hanger 1, The Airport
- CB5 8TG
- View CB5 8TG on a map
- Referral Details
To be eligible to apply your project must support older people or other vulnerable people and help to:
- Supporting ongoing needs of people, to ensure that their well-being is maintained,
- Reduce isolation and vulnerability during any isolation period that may arise as a result of the threat of Covid-19,
- Any initiative that will help ensure people remain, safely connected with the outside world during this time.
Last updated: Over 6 months ago