I have been a Childminder for over 6years. I have looked after children form all different backgrounds and religions. We go out on activity days and outings to the libiary, singing clubs, other activities.
I have an Allotment for the children to plant fruit and veg all year round and a digging pit that the children can play and dig in as well as other outdoor activity toys.
We are a fun setting who all get on great.
I buddy up with another childminder and we regularly get our children together for trips to ferry meadows activity days, trips to the libiary, singing clubs and play dates at each others houses.
Who to contact
Where to go
38, Fane Road
- PE4 6ES
- View PE4 6ES on a map
- £4.00 per hour
- Reductions/Variations to cost to be discussed with parents at time of interview. Childcare vouchers: Yes, any depending on what there company uses
- No wheelchair access
- Has Special Needs provision
- I have experience with children with Autism or are on the Autism spectrum, but no experience with children with Physical special needs
- Has provision for special dietary needs
- Two of the children i have here have food intolerance, Milk, All Dairy, Soya, Almond Milk
- Cannot make special cultural provisions
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7.45 am 5.30 pm Tuesday 7.45 am 5.30 pm Wednesday 7.45 am 5.30 pm Thursday 7.45 am 5.30 pm Friday 7.45 am 5.30 pm
Messy Play Area
Songs, Rhymes and Music
Books & Storytelling
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Arts & Crafts
Visit & Outings
- Does offer school pickups
- The Discovery Primary School
Last updated: Over 6 months ago