Intensive Intervention Project (IIP)
We work alongside young people in the Peterborough area aged between 10-19 years who are most at risk to crime, ant-social behaviour, teenage pregnancy, persistent and prolific offending or are involved in drug misuse.
Our main focus is to work with those in or at high risk of becoming involved in crime and anti-social behaviour.
· Those previously disengaged from supportive interventions and requiring further intensive intervention.
· Those involved in or at risk of: substance and alcohol misuse.
· Those at risk of teenage pregnancies.
· Those at risk of exclusion from education.
· Those at risk of homelessness, including breach of tenancies related to anti-social behaviour.
We work in conjunction with YMCA volunteers and other agencies, in a multi-partnership approach.
Who to contact
- 01733 373181 01733 373181 01733 266106 01733 266106
Where to go
- Haywood House
YMCA Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
- PE3 8DX
- View PE3 8DX on a map
Last updated: Over 6 months ago