We are the Local Branch of Parkinson’s UK for Peterborough & the Surrounding Areas.
We bring together people with Parkinson’s and offer information, Friendship & Support to those with Parkinson’s, their Carers, Friends & Family members and we aim to help improve the well-being of everyone in our area affected by the condition
On our website you can find out about the support and activities we offer and the fundraising activities and events we organise.
- an opportunity to meet local people, living with Parkinson’s, for support
- monthly branch meetings with guest speakers
- activities to improve physical and mental fitness, catering for a range of abilities
- support for partners and other family members
- social events, including outings, coffee mornings, Quiz evenings & Christmas lunch
- range of fundraising events.
You don’t have to be a member to come to any of our weekly or monthly activities – they’re open to anyone in our area affected by Parkinson’s. So, why not try one – you’ll be made very welcome!
Who to contact
- National resources - 0808 800 0303 National resources - 0808 800 0303
There are a number of different ways you can contact your Parkinson’s Peterborough and District branch. We have listed a contact us form for contacting people within the organisation and some useful links to contact people through Parkinson’s UK.
To use the form below, first select whom you wish to send the message to. Then fill in your details in the remaining fields. You can add a single file attachment if you wish. When you have completed the form, you need to enter the Captcha text in the window at the bottom of the form before sending the message to us.
When your message has been successfully sent you will be taken to an acknowledgement page and you will receive an email from the website to confirm your message has been sent.
Last updated: Over 6 months ago