Headway Cambridgeshire - Peterborough Branch
Who are we?
Headway Cambridgeshire provides specialist services to people with an acquired brain injury and other neurological conditions and their families and carers.
Since 1989 we have been helping people to live as independently as possible and achieve their full potential.
Brain injury can affect anyone, at any time and Headway Cambridgeshire, an autonomous charity, supports people through these life-changing events, treating them as individuals and building a bespoke service to meet their needs and aspirations.
Wherever you live in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough we can provide practical help, support, expertise and information in the community, at home or at one of our two hubs.
We work closely with our health and social care colleagues and other agencies to ensure services are as seamless as possible, and we can provide this help right through the support pathway.
What we do!
- Brain injury can affect anybody, at any time. We recognise the far reaching practical and emotional impact that living with brain injury can have on the individual and their family, friends and carers.
- Through the provision of tailor made packages of assessment and support we are able to offer specialist services to suit your needs and budget.
- We pride ourselves on our flexible, person centred approach aimed at promoting independence and empowering the individual.
- We are here to help whatever stage of the journey you are on and for as long as you need us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Headway Cambridgeshire at Thorpe Hall
- PE3 6LW
- View PE3 6LW on a map
Last updated: Over 6 months ago